Car rental is currently for Singapore use only. You are not allowed to drive the cars to Malaysia. Doing so will subject you to a penalty of $200 + additional damage fees.
Articles in this section
- I wish to amend or shorten my booking time. Can I do that?
- Account Termination
- Will I be refunded if I return the car earlier?
- I'm afraid I'll run out of petrol. Can I top it up myself?
- I lost my EZ-link card. What should I do? Can I still get a car?
- The car is a bit too dirty for my liking. What can I do?
- Can I drive to Malaysia?
- I left something behind in the car. What can I do?
- I'm returning the car but the Smove lot is occupied. What do I do?
- How do I notify Smove that I have returned the car?